Based on Siberian pine oil derivative and extracts of wild harvested Siberian herbs Natura Siberica foot creams nourish and deeply hydrate the skin, preserving its long-lasting softness and removing fatigue.
Natura Siberica Daily Nourishing and Moisturizing Foot Cream is a great solution for everyday care if you want your foot skin look healthy, neat and soft. Its unique formulation is readily absorbed by the skin while maintaining a rich, soft, moisturized effect for dry feet.
Rich in AHA-acids, Siberian Berberis acts as antiseptic and restores dry, damaged skin.
Amaranth oil nourishes and deeply hydrates skin, preserving its softness over time.
Product is certified by ICEA and COSMOS-Standard AISBL.
ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) – the main certifying organization of natural cosmetics (organic cosmetics, biocosmetics, ecocosmetics ) in Europe. Italian Association of Organic Agriculture (AIAB) and the Institute of Ethic Certification (ICEA), together with a group of manufacturers, have developed leading principles for natural and organic cosmetics.
What does it mean that product has ICEA certificate?
- whole range of its production is being inspected
- produced according to environmentally-friendly regulations
- is made from natural and organic ingredients of plant origin, approved by standards AIAB
- no ingredients that are harmful to human health or the environment
- absence of raw materials from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and synthetic dyes
- not tested on animals
- recyclable or reusable packaging
- non ionizing radiation, in order to sterilize the product
COSMOS-Standard AISBL has been specially created for certifying cosmetic treatments. COSMOS evaluates cosmetic products based on a whole range of different parameters:
- investigation of raw materials origin;
- investigation of product component processing;
- evaluation of the final product content;
- inspection of storage, manufacturing and packaging conditions;
- environmental impact of product on all stages of manufacturing, storage and usage;
- services on marking cosmetics;
- providing product info to customers;
- inspection, certification of products and control over all stages of manufacturing.
How to use
Massage cream into feet, paying close attention to heels and calloused skin.
Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Pinus Sibirica Seed Oil Polyglyceryl-6 EstersPS, Berberis Vulgaris Bark Extract, Anemonoides Altaica ExtractWH, Juniperus Sibirica Needle ExtractWH, Abies Sibirica Needle ExtractWH, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Leaf Extract*, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract*, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Oil*, Saponaria Officinalis Extract*, Cera Alba*, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Parfum, Citral**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**
(**) Natural Components of essential oils
(*) Issued from organic agriculture
(WH) Wild harvested Siberian plants organic extracts
(PS) Siberian Pine Oil Derivative