This gentle cleanser effectively cleanses the skin while maintaining the nourishing ingredients and provides the optimal moisture balance. The soft foam also causes a pleasant chilling effect.
Chinese scholar tree contains up to 30% of rutin (vitamin P), which firms skin, speeds up regeneration, and regulates lipid balance.
Chamomile protects and softens skin, has an antibacterial effect.
Red soap root gently cleanses and refreshes.
Product is certified by ICEA
ICEA (Environmental and Ethical Certification Institute) – the main certifying organization of natural cosmetics (organic cosmetics, biocosmetics, ecocosmetics ) in Europe. Italian Association of Organic Agriculture (AIAB) and the Institute of Ethic Certification (ICEA), together with a group of manufacturers, have developed leading principles for natural and organic cosmetics.
What does it mean that product has ICEA certificate
- whole range of its production is being inspected
- produced according to environmentally-friendly regulations
- is made from natural and organic ingredients of plant origin, approved by standards AIAB
- no ingredients that are harmful to human health or the environment
- absence of raw materials from genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and synthetic dyes
- not tested on animals
- recyclable or reusable packaging
- non ionizing radiation, in order to sterilize the product
How to use
Ideal for daily cleansing. Clean the face and neck with small amount of foam. Wash it off with warm water and pat dry face with a towel.
Volume: 170 ml
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Pineamidopropyl BetainePS, Hippophae Rhamnoidesamidopropyl BetaineHR, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Water*, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Achillea Asiatica ExtractWH, Aquilegia Sibirica ExtractWH, Anemonoides Altaica ExtractWH, Hesperis Sibirica ExtractWH, Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract*, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Parfum, Limonene**.
(*) Issued from organic agriculture
(WH) Wild harvested Siberian plants organic extracts
(PS) Siberian Pine Oil Derivative